Thursday, July 19, 2007

A song for Alberto

Oh my name is Alberto,
I look kinda like a turtle,
I stamp memos for torture all day,

I'm kinda ineffectual,
but that just satisfactual,
I don't get too much in the way,

So, one day I get a call from Rovey,
he said it would be groovy,
if I would sack attorneys for him,

You see they did some diggin,
and some pigeons started singin,
Casualties were gonna get grim

That's not among our troops, of course,
Our loyal American fightin force,
I mean our donation roll's not so large,

Now I'm in charge of Justice,
But I don't know how I musta,
been appointed by someone in charge,

In front of the nation,
Can't remember my relation-
ship to decisions I'm sure that I made,

I'll have to get back to ya,
With an answer for you Senator,
Just after Inaguration Day.

I'm kinda ineffectual,
but that just satisfactual,
So I don't get too much in the way,

No comments: